Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve!



This is what Christmas Eve in California looks like! There's Ashley in the yellow and white rash guard, near the railing, and there's me in the purple rash guard, plugging my nose to go under water. 


Last night we had my mom's yummy eggnog! Mmmm...


This morning me, Ashley, and Ginger, decided to get dressed up for Christmas Eve. We all went into my bathroom and brushed our hair and teeth and I put in my new blue flower earrings and we changed into fancy dresses. Me and Ginger decided to put on necklaces for a finishing touch. Ashley and Ginger didn't want their pictures taken, so here's just my outfit. 


Now for some previous Christmas photos! Can you guess who this is? It's me almost five years ago!! I'm making gingerbread cookies, as you can see. 


And here's Ashley making gingerbread cookies too!


Here is a picture of the cookies we made when they were done. We were going to make gingerbread men, but we did not have gingerbread men cookie cutters, so we used teddy bear cookie cutters instead.


Now for some slightly more recent Christmas photos. These ones were taken last Christmas. Here is Ashley and me. I'm not sure what I'm doing in this picture. Am I singing?


I think in this one I'm just being funny. Maybe that's what I was doing in the other photo too.




Here's Ginger borrowing my type writer. She looks kind of ferocious, don't you think? That's Ginger for you.


I just had to put in this photo of my mom and Ginger because it's so cute and pretty!



Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment