Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Guess where I went?!

Maybe this picture will help you guess.



American Girl? Wow, how did you know? Hahaha! Here are the things I got: (With my own money)


The Pet Carrier Set! 


Here's Nancy's pet kitten, Praline, trying her new carrier out. She loves it! 



Here's the tag for if it gets lost. I haven't filled it out yet, but I will soon.



Here's the adorable blanket and treat bowl the carrier came with. (And yes, the tag did come with the tag carrier also.)



The I Love Pet Pjs! 



Close up of the I Love Pet Pjs top



Close up of the I Love Pets Pjs leggings and slippers



The School Backpack Set! 



Here are the straps. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of Nancy wearing her backpack. I will soon!



Here's the textbook and notebook that it came with...




...and the pencils and waterbottle that it came with!



The Weekend Fun Outfit!



The shirt is much cuter in real life. (Yes, some of Nancy's hair is purple. No, I didn't dye it myself, she came like that.)



Not only do these shoes that the outfit came with look great with the outfit itself, but they also match Nancy's best dress!


Wishing you a happy Tuesday,

Zoe B

P.S. In case you were wondering, I didn't do the Zoe Bee name tag because I'm on my computer and the name tag is on my mom's computer. But I'll put it in my next post!





















No comments:

Post a Comment